Looking for help with your website? Don’t know your CSS from your PHP and the MySQL is beyond confusing? Don’t panic, I can help.
Let’s face it, getting help with your website can be extremely frustrating!
It becomes even more so when you are not technology/IT savvy. There’s no shortage of so-called experts ready to dazzle you with endless jargon and it can very quickly overwhelm you. If you are looking for someone who can help with your requirements then look no further.
Here’s what I do:-
- Give you an initial consultation free of charge where I will find out what you are seeking.
- Advise if I can help and provide a fixed price quotation. I will not leave you in the position of paying hourly rates and not knowing what the final cost will be. I will disclose all costs including those of any third party/vendor. I operate from my home and do not have expensive premises to maintain and pass these cost savings to my clients.
- Use as little jargon as possible. Yes, there are times when this is unavoidable and when necessary, I will explain it in plain English or point you to resources that will help declassify it!
- Ensure that you are not left in a lurch with any website/Ecommerce site that I build and I will ensure that you know how to use it.
- Take the time to ensure you are comfortable with its operation.
- Provide you with full access to your website. You own it and can work on it yourself or take it elsewhere. There are no contracts or binding agreements preventing you from doing whatever you want with your site.
Click on the button below to find out more about my website services.
ONLINE SHOPS/E-COMMERCE SOLUTIONS
Click on the button below to find out more about my online shop/E-commerce solutions.
The websites/online stores I build all have the following characteristics:-
- They look great.
- They are quick loading and will render correctly in all the main browsers including Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- They do not require additional browser plugins such as Flash to work. You’ve only got a brief opportunity to engage your visitors so don’t annoy them with empty spaces or pop ups etc.
- They are mobile device friendly and look great on Apple and Android devices.
Please take a look at some of my recent work here to find out more.